Books For Kayakers
- Sea Kayak by Gordon Brown – a must have for serious sea kayakers
- British Canoe Union Coaching Handbook – A manual of coaching techniques, advice and guidelines for the canoe and kayak coach.
- Welsh Sea Kayaking – A selection of fifty great sea kayak voyages around the coast of Wales.
- In the Wake of the Jomon – An engrossing read by Jon Turk.
- Kayaks of Greenland – Over 580 pages dedicated to the history and development of traditional Greenland kayaks. By Harvey Golden.
- Southern Exposure - Chris Duff’s story of his solo trip around New Zealand’s South Island. Amazing and sometimes downright scary!
- On Celtic Tides – Chris Duff takes us around Ireland
- Fundamentals of Kayak Navigation by David Burch
- Wind, Weather & Waves by Environment Canada. The best book we have seen on Great Lakes weather.