You know those winter days when you find yourself staring out the window watching the snow slowly bury your kayak. . . Here’s a few websites you may enjoy when you can’t be out paddling yourself.
- Playak - daily news from around the world of kayaking
- Active Kayak – selling a book, some resources as well.
- Laurie Ford’s Sea Kayaking Website – A great read!
- Low Country Kayakers – all things kayak in the Lowcountry of the Carolinas and Georgia
- WaterTribe – getting serious now!
- Thames Weir Project – Nice reports and pictures from these guys. Mainly white water.
- Sea Kayak Routes – Great site by adventure writer Simon Willis. Photos and & routes around Scotland’s west coast
- Hydrophbia – Home of John & Louisa Bichard. Come for the kayaking, stay for the art.
- New South Wales Kayak Club Australia. “The Woodies and the Gonads” What more can I say?
- UK Sea Kayak Guidebook – UK as you can guess. Lots to read, pictures, message board. . .
- Kayak The Rock -Newfoundland. Galleries, Video & More.
- Kayak Newfoundland & Labrador – Lots of info for both Sea Kayakers & WW paddlers.
- Jersey Canoe Club (UK) – - Jersey is a small island located in the Golfe de St Malo
- SeaPaddler.co.uk – Great site, full of info, pictures, more. . .
- Kiwi Association of Sea Kayakers – New Zealand
- Chicago Area Kayakers Association (CASKA)
- Tsunami Rangers